Monday 29 July 2013

Nice day for a change

So today was actually a really lovely, sunny day. I woke up at ten and had a cup if tea while I watched homes under the hammer with my mum. Which is pretty much routine now. I then slobbed about until about midday when I decided to get washed and dressed and go clean my community hall. I have to clean it once a week whenever I please. I get £60 a month for about two hours work each week so it's pretty good.
I walked there and back since it was so sunny. I got home and was told to cut the grass. My garden is massive so I wasn't to pleased.
After tea I made my dad his birthday cake. (His birthday is tomorrow) while he went rowing. After that I went on tumblr (lucy222333) and then came up to my room to write this. So I suppose it's been a good day! See ya later!
Lucy
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment