Saturday 19 October 2013

Work ootd

Hi guys,
              I have realized that doing an outfit of the day post won't work to well because you guys do not want to see me in my joggie bottoms and hoodie. So I will do an ootd post on days I actually leave my house, which to be honest, in the holidays is not often. However today I had to go to work so this is what I wore today.
I wore a grey jumper dress that is actually an 11/12 yr old dress from 'Kylie' but i still wear it..
Then any black leggings mine are from 'Marks and Spencers.'
I wore a big scarf and I cant remember where I got this from. Sorry!


I am wearing these lovley boots from 'Internacionale'

This is my vintage looking owl ring which i looooooove, i got this from 'Claires'




Thanks so much for reading! See you soon!
Lucy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment